Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Long Time Reader, Fist Time Blogger


You know how people say that when they call into radio talk shows?

So first post. Maybe I need an introduction. “Yellow Shoe Girl” is an intentionally vague title because I want to cover a mix of topics. I don’t intend for this to be simply a personal-life-journal blog, but moreso what I am doing and learning in my personal life that might be interesting. I’m a lover of Jesus, my family, lists, food, flowers and travel, and what better place to organize and share that knowledge than the internet? (That’s a rhetorical question. Don’t answer it. I know the internet doesn't actually need another crafty, foodie blog.)

And really, I just love wearing my yellow shoes.  I feel like they cheer up any outfit.  (If you asked my sister or former roommates you would know, I'm not a fashionista by any means. I’m more of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none type.. or would I be a jill-of-all-trades? Note the "master-of-none" part!  Back to the shoes...)  Like, if I were an item of clothing, I think that's what I would be.  A little pop of something bright, yet practical.  So hopefully this blog can follow suit.  Anyway, here goes… Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS